Thursday 3 April 2014

I FOUND FISH AND CHIPS!




Since I'm in Hong Kong, I have been indulging myself with lots of delicious asian cuisines. Don't get me wrong, I still love my sushi and pho but I have been home food sick. I really miss having some good old British food. It hasn't been easy to find good British food here. So far they either taste like Chinese food or the prices are ridiculous. The only closest thing to British food is probably Mcdonalds (which is American lol). :(

Wouldn't it be nice to have a chippy around? Well, after wondering around Hong Kong for a while, I have some good news. I found a chippy in Hong Kong. I repeat, I FOUND A CHIPPY IN HONG KONG!!! XD LOL

This little chippy is situated in the relaxing Sai Kung. I have been there twice and I am very happy with the food quality. Of course, I can't compare it to the fish and chips in UK. For starters, the fishes and potatoes are different. Anyway, it's the closest thing to home food and it still tastes great!! :D *Thumbs Up*

I also like this chippy's beliefs because they believe in equal opportunities and they hire staff with disabilities.



My scrumptious fish and chips! It comes in two portions - small and large. This is a small one.

A cute post box tray for your food.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...