Wednesday 31 December 2014

A Bowl of Congee on New Year's Eve

It's a congee night.

It’s the last day of 2014, and I caught a cold. I feel like a blob of germ right now. :( *sniffles*

Another year literally flew by AGAIN. Seriously, what happened to the clock? Ever since I came here, time keeps zooming past me. There’s always so much to do but I never seem to have enough time. Perhaps I need to be more efficient with my time..hmm.

I actually thought I would be out this new year's eve, counting down to 2015 with friends. Nevertheless it will be a homey (with a bowl of congee) new year's eve instead this year. :)

I might come up with a random new year's resolution tomorrow. Honestly, I can't even remember the resolutions I made for 2014. Or did I not make any? Oh dear... I actually can't remember. My head is so blocked up right now.

Has anyone made any new year's resolutions? 


Anyway, time to snuggle up in the duvet. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! (^_^)


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...