Saturday 30 June 2018

Let's go to Nara Park!



Japan is a country with lots of animal inhabited places. From the rabbit island in Okunoshima to the onsen loving snow monkeys of Jigokudani, Japan is certainly a country that let's you connect with its extraordinary wildlife. 

After watching some intriguing videos of the deers in Nara, I decided to pay a visit to Nara Park in hope to feed some adorable deers. This place is famous for its wild deers that you could get really up close with, however my encounter with the deers was not what I expected at all. 





Sadly, it rained on the day I went to Nara Park and some of the deers seemed much more aggressive than what I imagined. I must admit, I was a bit scared of the deers. 😆Nevertheless it was a really fasincating experience because I have never been so close to a deer before! On top of that, they look really cute. 

Here's a vlog of my day at Nara Park:


3 comments:

  1. Lovely to get so up and close with wild deers, I want to feed this little deer lots of treats. Love animals that's for sure.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Laura xo
    www.shehearts.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing vlog! I sincerely would love to visit Japan, and now Nara Park it's on my list! ❤

    By the way, my brand new post is up on the blog, I would appreciate you visit! :)

    xoxo,
    Jessica
    What To Style

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...