Thursday 29 November 2018

A Magical Birthday Weekend: Hong Kong Disneyland


In my previous post I shared my experience at the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel during my birthday weekend - it would be somewhat incomplete if I don't share my experience at Hong Kong Disneyland, right? 

My birthday lands on the same month of halloween, hence the theme park was filled with adorable pumpkins when I visited. On top of that there were exclusive attractions during the spooky season, such as the Halloween Festival Gardens and Journey to Halloween Town. 


During my visit I discovered all cast members have special Disney themed stickers for park visitors. All cast member carry different stickers with them, so remember to ask politely if you would like collect some. 





At night, the park becomes extra magical when everything lights up before your eyes. Disneyland at night is definitely very charming. There's something special about the tranquil atmosphere that twinkling lights create. I really enjoyed wondering around the park and admiring the decorations in the evening. Above is a picture of 'It's a Small World' that I captured at dusk. 

Check out my vlog to find out what else I got up to in Disneyland. 😄

6 comments:

  1. wow so so stunning pictures- I am sure you had a great time xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how I miss HK Disneyland!!! Great video!!!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disneyland is so fun! And Happy Belated Birthday :)

    xx Alyssa | STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love the image of you standing beside the green toy soldier Alyce! Hope you had the most fabulous birthday - certainly looks like it!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love HK disney land in the evening. looks so amazing

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...