Tuesday 21 October 2014

Tick, Tick, Tick


Oh dear...I haven't posted for more than 3 months?! (O_O) I didn't realise that until I looked at my last entry. 

What happened over the last 3 months? Let me quickly some it up in some bullet points otherwise it could take a while. 

  • Moved house.
  • New job. 
  • Had food poisoning.
  • Got ill.
  • Visited a local GP for the first time.
  • Ended up in A and E.
  • Recovered.
  • Went back home for a while.
  • Caught a virus. 
  • Had a flu.
  • Went to A and E again. lol
  • Recovered.

It has been an interesting 3 months. I learnt that a cold in the UK is nothing compared to the colds and flus in Hong Kong. I never felt so ill in my life! The germs here are really nasty. I couldn't move or eat much when I had the flu, so you can imagine how frail I was. Seriously, my spine reminded me of Golem at one point (not a good feeling).

Nowadays I feel pretty weak and tired most of the time, so I'm trying to pick up my appetite and exercise again.

Anyway, I'm working on my next video. Hopefully it will be ready soon! :D

This is a short post for tonight. Time to waddle to bed!

Good night world~ Have a wonderful day tomorrow!

(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...