Sunday 12 January 2014

A Braid Day



I don't normally do much to my hair apart from brushing it in the morning, which can be a vicious routine. Since my hair is so long and thick, I would always find knots here and there when I wake up. It feels as if I have been trying to knit with my hair whilst sleeping. (=_=")


Honestly, I can never use combs. It's either the comb breaks first or it gets stuck in my hair (leading to another stressful combat between me and my hair). After breaking a few combs, I have settled for a curl brush, also known as a cylinder brush. At the moment  it seems to be the only brush that can handle my crazy forest-like hair. As you can see from the photos, I still have baby hairs growing around my hairline. I have so much hair that I sometimes remind myself of 'It' from Adams family. lol


Recently, I was browsing online and I found different hairstyles for long hair. The number of hairdos I found was incredible. Seriously, there are so many talented hairstylists out there! 

Feeling inspired, ended up giving myself a side braid and I must admit I am liking this new simple hairdo. I really like how my ombre hair adds a little colour to my simple braid. I've been wearing this hairstyle quite often because it doesn't take a lot of time and it's something different to my everyday look. :)

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...