Sunday 28 December 2014

Towards the End of 2014

Drink of the month: Christmas cookie latte~ yummy!


I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas! It's almost the end of another great year! With 2014 waving goodbye to me, I do have a few things to reflect on. (I am listening to Enya singing as the credits for Lord of the Rings are showing. The music is making me slightly sentimental..lol) 

I just came home from watching 'The Hobbits: The Battle of Five Armies', ironically 'Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Rings' was on TV tonight. Yay! lol I can't help but search for the pan flute theme from the film. Please do let me know if you know the name of that theme!

The film was great and of course the emotional scenes always make me teary. It's also sad to know that's the end of another great trilogy. :(

Anyway, where was I....oh yes a moment of reflection! I have to admit this year has been a slightly bumpy ride for me. I started a new journey in a foreign land, and honestly speaking I felt lost most of the time. Even though I do get hit by the gloomy days, I really thank God for my travel companion, he's been great! :) He's been cheering me on when I'm on the verge of giving up. 

When anxiety hits, I always doubt myself.  I end up concentrating on the things that I think I lack and neglect the things that I am blessed with. I have been thinking a lot these days and indeed I am very blessed to have what I have. At times I feel lost and hopeless but I need to remember I am not alone. My Lord Jesus is with me and He has blessed me with lots of wonderful people in my life; my family and lovely friends who are also like family to me. :) 

Off to bed now! Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...