Friday 1 June 2018

Pokemon Center DX in Tokyo


In my previous post, I shared my experience at the Pokemon Cafe. It's the neighbour of the Pokemon Center DX, the newest Pokemon Center in town! Let's take a look at what this delightful place has to offer.

The Pokemon Center DX is located on the 5th floor of the Nihombashi Takashimaya S.C. East Building. As soon as you step foot out of the lift, you will encounter a giant Snorlax sitting at the entrance of the Pokemon Center. Your inner Pokemon trainer will arise as you notice the wall around you is decorated with the silhouettes of all the Pokemons in the world. You can challenge yourself to a game of "WHO'S THAT POKEMON?" 😆

For those who have been to a Pokemon Center, you'll know this place can potentially break your piggy bank. However to celebrate the opening of this new Pokemon center, a free gift is offered to every visitor and customer. The number of freebies are limited so make sure you get your hands on some before they're all gone! 

Here is the free Pikachu Pokemon card that I got at the Pokemon Center with my purchases. It came in a  cute Pokemon themed packet!




It was extremely nostalgic walking around the Pokemon center because a huge part of my childhood evolved around Pokemon. Apart from Pokemon merchandise, you will find displays of Pokemon Gameboy games as well as a collection of ALL the Pikachu Pokemon cards printed around the world. Pokemon Yellow was my first Pokemon Gameboy game, hence my excitement went through the roof when I found myself surrounded by Pikachu cards and Gameboy displays. 




I put together a video of my visit at the Pokemon Center. Check it out to see what you'll find there before you go! 😀





[ Pokemon Center TOKYO DX ]
Opening hours: 
10:30 - 21:00

Address:
Nihombashi Takashimaya S.C. East Building (5F)
2-11-2 Nihombashi, Chuo-ku
Tokyo, Japan
Postal code: 103-0027


10 comments:

  1. I am way too old to ge the whole Pokémon thing, but I appreciate the attention to detail.

    Anne|Linda, Libra, Loca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love how much you love Pokemon babe, your enthusiasm totally translates in this post! Hope you have a wonderful week ahead :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visit Tokyo every year but have yet to step into this place. Shall KIV! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place looks soo fun!
    http://www.lambassadrice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg this looks so fun! Your posts feed my Pokemon obsession haha I want to go to Japon so bad and visit all these cute and fun Pokemon spots you've been sharing with us lately.
    Wishing you a lovey June, dear!
    xx

    www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post! I love Pokemon :)

    xx Alyssa | STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool and cute place. Was Pikachu there walking around? :))

    xx,
    Tania
    https://inspiremyfancy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stuff!
    Love your blog.
    Have a nice day!

    Kathy's delight

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I ever get to Japan and Tokyo I will have to go here. Thanks for posting and love the photos : )

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...