Monday 18 November 2013

"I Have Nothing to Wear!"

 


Last week has been slightly all over the place for me. By the end of each day, I sat down and wondered why on earth I had been so busy. As a matter of fact, I have been trying to settle down in this new environment and lifestyle because I realised I am no longer a student... :( *waves goodbye to student discount*


I have always wanted a pair of Dr. Martens. But each time I saw them, it felt as if I was pointing a gun at my purse. Therefore I saved up and took advantage of my student discount by purchasing two pairs of Dr. Martens from Schuh. As you can see from the photo below, one of them is burgundy. MUWAHAHAHAHA!! 
I know, I know. I got a bit carried away but I really liked them! XD XD


One of the two pairs which I purchased from Schuh.

Since I was so busy last week, I didn't have time to coordinate outfits for my new boots. Honestly, I only wore t-shirts, skinny jeans and trainers throughout the entire week. Earlier this week I had some time to spare before my running my errands, so I spent a few minutes staring at my wardrobe. As usual the line 'I have nothing to wear' popped up every two seconds. In the end I picked a denim shirt with chiffon sleeves which I bought from H&M two months ago.


Ta da! It's not a spectacular coordination, just a simple outfit to go with the boots. :)


Denim Shirt: H&M, Black Legging Trousers: Uniqlo, Boots: Dr Martens from Schuh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...