Tuesday 26 November 2013

A Little Nutty

LOL XD

Wow it's almost the end of November! Can you believe how fast time flew by? For some reason time seems to go much quicker as I get older. (O_O) Hmm..interesting.

My skin is getting really dry due to the weather change, and having extra sensitive skin makes matters worse. Most of the time my skin would feel really irritated and flakey, so lately I have been pushing myself to take better care of my skin. 


Recently, I have been using The Body Shop's Shea Body Butter on my arms and legs everyday after my shower. I must say I have noticed a few improvements on my skin. My skin does feel more moist and less flakey. The Shea flavour is my personal favourite out of the whole range. This is because I am not a fan of strong scents, I personally prefer light and natural scents. Don't get me wrong, the other body butters smell good but Shea has this lovely soothing smell which helps me feel relaxed after a long day. Also, the Shea Body Butter will make you smell little nutty! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...